[Gpdd] (revision to MISC post)

Megan mkat at monad.net
Fri Nov 28 12:17:27 EST 2003

Hi all.

CORRECTION:
This was supposed to say high enough that they CAN'T possibly get a
nibble of the toe of one.  Oops.

> treats into some or little stories or poems into others.  We are going
> to hang the boy's countdown "garland" over their cages - but high
> enough they can possibly get a nibble to a toe of one.

What is a cavy cup that people have bought as gifts for their piggies?

Meg and the 3 boys Rodney, Salt and Pepper

" No one has ever become poor by giving." -Anne Frank

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from
themselves." -James M. Barrie

http://homepage.mac.com/mollykat/please/helpgirls.html