[Gpdd] Check out Schöner Wohnen MISC. GP housing. PETSMART

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 13:39:30 EST 2003

Schöner Wohnen

Hi everybody,
I wanted to share this website with you. I love the piggy housing and all the
fancy set up. For those of you who know german, it even comes with
instructions on how to build it.

I also had a few dog items to get at our local Petsmart this morning, and I
remembered all the people " patroling" the petstores.The Guinea Pig House was a
little smelly, but food and water was in there. I got on a roll and started
to " patrol" all the animals. The Land Turtles had no food or water, all the
other animals had the bare necessities. Before I checked out I went back to the
turtles. They were still not fed and one tried frantically to get out of the
tank. I mentioned it to the cashier who was not concerned at all about it. She
said that they just haven't gotten to them yet. It ticked me off. I definitely
will patrol again when I go in next time.

until then,
Marion