[Gpdd] RE: MISC: Brownie Bear wants a Personalized Food Bowl

LJ GOMBAR lj at theurnstudio.com
Fri Nov 28 19:15:28 EST 2003

Hi!
I just had several bowls of assorted shapes (some shallower and wider, and some higher or more deep  and not as wide) come out of the kiln.
These have the word "Piggies" on them with clover, parsely, carrot, and apple on them... Around the rim.  I am selling them for $20 plus shipping.  I was all confused about the sales tax... You only have to pay the sales tax on these items if you live in Maine... I live and work in Maine...(fortunately I have not actually sold any of these bowls yet online or via phone, so no harm done)  I am a really new business owner and more artist minded than business minded.
I also have 2 that have rainbow décor around the rim... Just big stripes around the rim.  These are $15 + shipping.
I have also made more so I can personalize your piggies veggie or fruit preference with a name for $20+shipping.
My website is www.theurnstudio.com
I make magnets with piggies.... And I also make urns... And other things.  If you want, take a look, my contact information is there and you can also e-mail me... But let' s not do much more back and forth about this on the digest.
Warm wheeks...
LJ
(oh, and it is really getting squeaky close to get personalized things for Christmas, so if you want something act FAST.)

"Oh my goodness!
That GREEDY, Little Pig!! Brownie Bear heard
that the the Okie Piggies were getting a
Personalized Food Bowl and now she wants one
too...

Laurie Jean, Please tell me how I can order
one of these food bowls. Look, you gotta help
me out, cuz if I don't give that Pig want she
wants..."