[Gpdd] [MISC] Piggie screen saver

Lori H. mopar at galynx.com
Sat Nov 29 10:27:55 EST 2003

Hi All,

Wheeks to everyone!  Healing wheeks to those who have lost a furbaby recently.

I had to reformat my hard drive because of a virus.  All of my downloads were lost.  I had a download of a Desktop Theme called "Partying Piggies".  It showed various guinea pigs in party costumes, there were also guinea pig icons, sounds, mouse pointers etc.

Can anyone help me find this again?  Tucows.com used to have it, but they don't have it on their website anymore.

Please send the link if you do know where I can get it.

Thanks, (Wheek)

Lori
13 wheekers