[Gpdd] MISC Piggie costumes, Xmas presents & new pigs

Judith Hill jude at pinnygigs.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 03:31:18 EST 2003

Hi to all piggies and their humans,

Been reading the digest for a few weeks now and though I've got a problem with my wrists so can't write much, just had to say a few words!

It is so wonderful to spend some time in a world where everyone loves and spoils their pets (whatever those pets may be). The information is so useful and the stories so touching - I'm hooked on the digest! But what I've liked most which I just can't resist commenting on is the website with the piggie costumes - oh my Gawd!!!!!!!! It is almost TOO MUCH! That has got to be the craziest cutest thing ever.

I have two black self females Marnie(Hitchcock fan) and Suie bought from a caring breeder. They're 10 months old. For xmas I've got them (so far) a cuddle cup, fleecy, plastic house and a new bed. Will keep looking here for more suggestions!

Hoping to adopt a piggie next year but I'm finding it difficult to locate a rescue in Staffordshire - if any UK pig persons know of any please pass info on.

Best wishes to all pigs and devoted slaves,

Jude & the potteries pigs (&Mack the collie dawg)