[Gpdd] (Announcement) Re: Evander Holypig

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 17:44:14 EST 2003

David,
Once again, I am sorry to have to be writing
condolences to you and your wife. Having read your
post, I believe you did the right thing by Evander
Holypig. We often tend to beat ourselves up in
hindsight with the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" thinking
that we have, but I do not for one minute think you
neglected your pig by not noticing the signs
sooner-sometimes there simply are no signs until it's
too late. When my pig Felix passed over the Bridge he
had no signs whatsoever...just went into the pig room
one day and he was gone. At least your precious little
one died in your arms, knowing he was loved. We can't
always spare them pain, but sometimes we can make
their last moments on this Earth as peaceful as
possible. You did just that. And your little one will
have Cinder to guide him into the clover fields beyond
the Rainbow Bridge.
Tears from me and healing wheeks from my gang,
Stacy and the Squee Squad