[Gpdd] Health, and other good stuff...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 17:43:06 EDT 2003

Hello Slaves!
Well, I finally got my Brownie Bear to the
Vet and she enjoyed a nail trim and I gave
the Doc her urine sample. So, on Monday I
found out that Brownie's urine was FINE...Yippee!
I was so happy to hear that cuz I know that my
piggie suffered a little bit with her recurring
infections. Oh, but her protein levels were a
little higher than normal, but the Doc said
that it wasn't anything to be concerned about.
I asked him what foods/veggies could be the
cause of higher protein levels in the urine
and he said that it was the pellets that was
most likely causing it. Well, I'm not about
to change pellets (Oxbow Cavy Cuisine) cuz my
Bear Loves 'em and also cuz they're made from
timothy hay. So, that's that.

I'll probably have a urinalysis done on her
every 3-4 months or so...just to be on the safe
side.

Brownie Bear and I send out Healing Wheeeeeeeeps
to those Piggies & Slaves who aren't feeling their
Best--
       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)