[Gpdd] Health, oops I forgot to mention...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 17:53:10 EDT 2003

Hello again Slaves!
I forgot to mention that I appreciate ya'll
who wrote in (or wrote me personally) about
Brownie Bear's amazing ability to predict my
"Cycle". After I sent that posting, I was so
Totally Embarassed!!! No, I really was. And
I don't get embarassed very easily. I just
had to know if there were any other piggies
out there like that. And I've wanted to send
a posting out for months now, but could never
get the nerve to do it.

So, again Thank You!!!
And Brownie Bear Thanks Ya too!!!
   Hugs 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,