[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] missing piggy

Darcy737 at cs.com Darcy737 at cs.com
Fri Oct 3 10:26:46 EDT 2003

I hate to say this but I have a missing piggy. I was trying to bring in my 2
gpigs from there outdoor playpen yesterday, when peanut got squirmy and leaped
from my arms and ran from me. We played a little ring around the rosy but
then he ran under a large shed to where I could no longer find him. There are to
many hiding places on one side of my house and I tried for about 5 hours look
in them all. I am sad to say he may have found an escape route out of my yard
into a back alley.  My poor Herbert is now very quite and just sitting still
all day without his best friend to cheer him on.  Today I will make some flyers
and hope he doesn't succumb to the many large dogs in the area including my
own (He will be leashed each time I let him out now).

Darcy Herbert, and the missing Peanut