[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] found Piggy

Darcy737 at cs.com Darcy737 at cs.com
Fri Oct 3 23:39:25 EDT 2003

The missing piggy has been recovered. Peanut is now resting peacefully in his
house. The reunion between him and Herbert was great, they chattered back and
forth between eachother for at least an hour. I have to thank someone but I
am not sure who it is. I got an Idea to record piggy noise on a tape and play
them outside to see if I got a responce from him. I remember someone had posted
a sitewith sounds on th GPDD, it has a red background, and I recorded the
squeals from there. However my computer would not let me navigate the site to see
who to thank. So thank you. Any way on to my wonderful story, I played the
squeals near where where Peanut ran under the shed, and low and behold, He stuck
his little head out from behind the shed. He was in a spot that I couldn't
get to him so I tried to block off all the escape routes so when he came out he
could only get to a cage which was full of hay, water and other little
treats.When i finally got some help, I was able to move some stuffand pull him out..
He is now in his home chattering up a storm. I have never heard them talk so
much! Thanks to everyone, you are all such a help in times of need.