[Gpdd] [Silly?] More additions!

Rod rod at megalink.net
Sat Oct 4 19:50:22 EDT 2003

Hi Izzy,

Please accept this Official Welcome to the Poo Trail for your latest family
members.

I have posted  #2728 Firewhisky,  #2729 Butterbeer, #2730 Pumpkin Juice and
#2731 Pepper  on the team tonight and it's great to have them all with us.

You will of cause receive another "Two Shovel Salute for Diligence to the
Pigglet "  for getting all your little guys on the team.

We should be standing on the beach November 18th at the end of our long
journey and Piggy History will be made that day.  Glad your little troopers
could be part of the fun.

Hand out the carrot treats to all, and have a couple yourself...:)

Warm weeeeks

Rod.

Slave to Pigster, #9 on of the Poo Trail. who is now over the Bridge.
Daily Poo Trail updates and map of progress at
http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig.html