[Gpdd] [Announcement] Brownie's 1st Birthday/Just saying hello :)

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sun Oct 5 12:18:44 EDT 2003

Hey Everyone :)

Just wanting to write to ya'll to say hello and to make an overdue
announcement :)

My sweet, rowdy, speedy, hilarious Brownie "Pumpkin Pig" had his first
birthday... Unfortunately, the GPDD was down and our family was dealing with
the second immediate family member's death in 2 months.  So, with all due
respect, my sweet Brownie turned 1 year old on August 18th.

Happy Birthday my dear Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"...  Momma is sorry that she
didn't announce to all our friends about your big day.. Whee celebrated
together...and you have been there for Momma..  Here is your salute on your
first birthday...belated..but you are VERY loved and cherished...

On a side note, my Brownie has been published!  Published as a subject of
one of my student's personal stories!  He wrote a story entitled "The
Missing Guinea Pig" starring Brownie and myself :)  Needless to say, I took
Brownie to school and left the cage open on accident.  Of course Brownie got
out and was wandering the school.  I had the entire school out looking for
him!  He had the principal screaming and at the end, each kid in the school
tried diving after him, but each one missing him because he's so fast.  I
ended up using a net to catch him!  How adorable :)

Hope things are going well with you and your piggies...  These little guys
warm our hearts and are there for us in the midst of chaos..

Happy Birthday Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"..  Momma loves you!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."