[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Re: found Piggy/Sneezing Piggy

Maggie snowdreamer117 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 15:01:18 EDT 2003

I'm so glad Peanuts was found.  I can imagine he's telling Herbert all
about his little adventure which is what he's chattering about.
Hopefully, he's telling Herbert about how lonely he was and how he had
no food or water and that he discovered that being home is truly the
best place to be so Herbert never tries that.

By the way, Jessica and Alisa Abner have now been here a little over 24
hours and are wondeful little piggies!  Alisa Abner, the 4-5 month old
baby is eating me out of house and home...she doesn't stop eating...but
she's so cute and I can just run out and buy more food when she eats
through everything. :)

One of them is sneezing.  I noticed it a few times yesterday and I just
heard her sneeze now as I type this.  I'm not sure which one it is or
why.  I'm using Carefresh Ultra bedding so there should be no dust in
there, but if I continue to hear sneezing today, I'm going to have to
take both of them to the vet if I can't figure out which one it is.

*sigh*

Signed,

Worried Piggy Mom