[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Sneezing

SnowDreamer117 at aol.com SnowDreamer117 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 23:25:16 EDT 2003

I made a comment earlier about one of my new piggies sneezing but not being
sure which one.  Well, it's the baby, Alisa Abner.

I took her out of her cage and held her on my lap for awhile to make sure it
was her and it was.  She was sneezing approx. once every 10 minutes.  I
checked her out and she looks extremely healthy.  She eats all the time (and eats
and eats..lol) and is drinking just fine as well.  Her eyes are very clear and
alert, her nose is normal, she runs around the cage with tons of energy....she
looks so healthy so the sneezing just made no sense.  Well, now she's stopped
sneezing.  I haven't heard her sneeze in several hours.  I'm still going to
call my vet first thing tomorrow morning and do whatever she says, but I'm
wondering if maybe any of you have had a piggy that sneezed for a little while and
then just stopped and nothing was wrong?

Wheeks to all!

Maggie, Miss Piggy, Jessica and Alisa Abner :)