[Gpdd] Announcement: Misc Stuff

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 14:50:01 EDT 2003

Hello Slaves!
I just wanted to send a quick note...

I'm so Happy that Peanut has returned
home safe 'n sound. I'm sure Herbert
is happy to have his buddy back!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"!!!
My Brownie Bear wanted me to also mention
that she Loves your Name. Hmmmmmmmmm...I
wonder why??? hee hee

I hope that Vincent and Jimmy are enjoying
their new Luxury home!

Welcome to new piggies, Jessica and Alisa Abner
and also any other new piggies out there!!

I'm happy to hear that Bertie's on the mend.
Hopefully, with your new diet tips, you can
continue to help Bertie live a Happy & Healthy
Life!

Well, that's all Folks! I gotta run...
    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)