[Gpdd] [MISC] Peanut...

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 18:56:53 EDT 2003

what wonderful news that Peanut has come home!  Don't you just love it when
they chatter together.  It makes me wonder what they are thinking and
relaying to each other.

Our little Spookie got under a bush once and managed to wedge herself in a
"V" shaped branch.  She was stuck, and if she had not been a pet I wonder if
she would have died under that bush (very dense and she was NOT visible).
To this day she will start toward that bush and then stop, back up and go
elsewhere.  She remembers being "stuck"!

Warm wheeks to all-
Chris, Cleo & Spookie