[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Rainbow Bridge for Rusty

Rod rod at megalink.net
Tue Oct 7 19:01:52 EDT 2003

Dear Libby,

So Sorry to here you little piglet has gone to the Bridge.  I will of cause
post his Rainbow ridge so the folks will see he is in the better place and
finally  make it back home.

I am sure he is just having the time of his life and just know he will not
forget the kind
and loving slave who looked after him all the time he was here.

We are going to be at the Western Ocean  in the middle of November and I
just know Rusty will be right there with us, weeeeking up a storm to
celibate.  He will not be forgot..

Warmest consoling weeeks,

Rod.