[Gpdd] [SILLY] Poo Trail Almost Over!

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 06:56:21 EDT 2003

I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed that Rod is actually giving a
date for meeting at the Western Ocean for the final poo placement in the
Great Poo Trail?! The last date I saw was November 18th. That's just a bit
over a month away! Hardly time to get plane reservations for anxious piggies
who want to join their friends from here and to see loved ones joining us
from over the Bridge.
Rod, do we have an official meeting place? I need to get these pigs booked
for their trip to SeaTac airport and arrange appropriate transport to the
ocean's edge. Will camp sites be available?
Just remember, these silly pigs have done an outstanding job in poo
production (as they always will). Let's all get together to celebrate their
amazing accomplishment as well as Rod's dedication to helping them achieve
their goal.
Hope all is well with everyone and everypig.
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Taz and Patches