[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Greetings from Rebekah, Lucy, and Ethel

Rebekah rivkahe at castledesk.com
Thu Oct 9 12:26:28 EDT 2003

Hello everyone!  My name's Rebekah, and I'm Lucy and Ethel's new cavy
slave! :)  Lucy and Ethel joined my life last night, after a month of
preparation for my very own piggies.  I live is Jerusalem, and i'm 17....
according to their previous owners, Lucy and Ethel are around a year old...
they are both short haired with little mohawk type things on their
backs.  Lucy is a lovely chestnut colour with white markings (hence the
name) and Ethel, her piggie partner in crime, is brown and grey mixed....
they LOVE cucumbers and apples and especially bell peppers! :-D  anyway,
thats about all.. just thought I'd say hello!

Warm Wheeks to everyone!

Rebekah
Lucy and
Ethel