[Gpdd] Health - Alisa and Hay

Vernon L. Smith eythel at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 9 17:16:23 EDT 2003

This is about Alisa and her sneezing problem.  I sent you an email but it
did not go through.  Bluegrass is an excellent substitute for Timothy Hay.
It is soft and has a sweet/tangy taste and smell.  If you live on the East
Coast I think it is called "Sweet Grass Hay".  I live in Eugene, Oregon, and
order it from a lady (Linda) in Washington State.  Her web address is
www.kmshayloft.com
but I had to go to "google" first.  Her email is kleenmama at aol.com
I would only get a small sample at first.  You can email her and give her
your zip code.  Then she can tell you exactly how much it will cost.  But
Oxbow may be fine.  I just don't know about their quality.  If you have any
questions then write to the GPDD or me.  You know that our piggies only
deserve THE BEST!!!!!!

Warm wheeks, Janelle