[Gpdd] {Silly} Another Poo Trail Addition :)/Leah and Brownie

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Thu Oct 9 20:59:05 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone...

Got another addition to that Great Guinea Pig Poo Trail for you Rod :)  One
of my friends took in a guinea pig named Biscuit!  She's not an email
person, but I told her bout the Great Poo Trail and we'd like to put him on
it to help the team in that last exausting leg of the race..  She said he's
an awesome poo'er.. So list him with the same output as Brownie!  :)  I will
be his 'net sponsor for the webpage since I don't think she'd appreciate me
putting her name on the web someplace she didn't remember =P

Tomorrow is a free day for us teachers and our students!  Woohoo!  I'll
spend it with Brownie cleaning out his stinky ol' cage :)  He'll definately
enjoy more run time :)  Can't wait to watch Days of Our Lives with a pig
running around again!

Leah - Brownie thought it was very cool that your piggie shared the same
name with him!  Although yours is Brownie Bear and his is Brownie "Pumpkin
Pig".. I showed him her pigture online and he thought she was one hot
pigmamma :)

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."