[Gpdd] HEALTH: milky eye and ANNOUNCEMENT: for Poo Trail

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 12:59:38 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone and Piggies!

Glad to see the Digest is back again.

Hey, I have a question.  I know someone asked about milky eye discharge, but I missed it.  Yesterday, when Sundae and Tosca were visiting Mommy's class, I noticed that Sundae had milky eye.  I've never noticed it before, over 3 pigs in 5 years.

Rod - can you take a couple more for the Poo Trail?  If so, please add Sundae (my older, more experienced pig) and Tosca (the young hooligan) to your list.  If you can add a retro pig (deceased), then please take my dear departed Taffy, who went to the bridge, apparently of old age, in April of 02.

Thanks, Rod, and thanks to anyone who helps out with the milky eye.

Wheeks!

Rayna
Sundae and Tosca (and Taffy in mem)