[Gpdd] [Silly] Poo Trail Trip!

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 17:37:19 EDT 2003

Rod, thanks for the update.
My four are definitely going to join the crowd at Cape Alava on the 17th
(probably arriving on the 16th to get an extra day in). I figure that the
four of them will fit in one, coach-class seat as I refuse to go the cost of
a first-class ticket. Now if they want to pitch in their allowance, that
could change but I have a feeling they'll be spending their money for new
coats and dance clothes. If there are enough piggies flying in from the US
east coast, maybe we can charter a flight!
It's been a long wait but what an outcome. Over 2700 piggies pooping for the
honor of all piggies!
See you on the reservation!
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Taz and Patches (our "flying" pig)