[Gpdd] {Silly} Cavy Madness at Cedar Point!/ Poo Trail Comment for Rod :)

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sat Oct 11 14:18:05 EDT 2003

Hey you piggie lovers!

Just a quick story to share that happened to me at Cedar Point (amusement
park here in my hometown in Ohio)

Last night, my boyfriend, another good friend, and I went to Cedar Point
last night.  (We have season passes).. We were in line for the new ride Top
Thrill Dragster (go to http://www.cedarpoint.com to see all about Cedar
Point and the new ride) and the wait was approximately an hour.  I wore my
Cavy Madness shirt that I got from Tammy at http://www.cavymadness.com .
EVERYBODY kept staring at my shirt!  A few people even stopped me in line to
ask me where I got it!  I wanted to yell at some of these people "It's Cavy
Madness, people!  Go get your own!  Guinea Pigs Rule!"   HAHAHA :)

This happened twice, because we waited for the ride twice :)  Well, gotta go
be a slave to Brownie..he's ready for some yummy hay :)

PS - Rod:  I LOVED the description for Biscuit on the Poo Trail website for
my name :)  I'll have to tell my friend all about it :)  Got a good kick out
of it!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."