[Gpdd] [Announcement] Lilac

Rod rod at megalink.net
Sun Oct 12 17:17:27 EDT 2003

In an attempt to keep the Poo Trail as Honest as it is, and to ensure that
we count the daily input for this somewhat lengthy event, correctly.
Restrictions were set in place to help folk know, this would be our best
effort to do something never done before. And to do it right.

Because it is important to know that every Poo was donated in the correct
way. We have always adopted the rule that any piglet that joins us must be
with us when they start and the person looking after the Guinea Pig, count
the output and measure it with some degree of accuracy.

That said we are not a faceless bureaucracy that cannot hear the pain of
others.

To that end, I have posted Lilac. In memory of a small piglet that did not
have a proper chance at life and despite this, still found  a place in some
ones heart.  She cannot contribute but she will not have passed to the
Bridge unnoticed. It is a strange coincidence that brought Lilac, Gail &
Joe together.

I herd it said just the other day that,
              "Coincidence is the big guy's way of remaining anonymous"

She is well again now and has forgotten the pain and suffering she endured
while in this inhospitable place.  But she will not forget the two faces of
kindness that tried to make a difference.

Warmest Consoling weeeks

Rod