[Gpdd] {Behavior} Eating Habits?

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sun Oct 12 23:10:36 EDT 2003

Hey..

Question for some of you quite experienced owners out there who have watched
piggie habits over the years..

Have your piggies been picky about WHO feeds them, as in humans?  Rob and I
went to his mom's this past wheekend and my mom came over to feed Brownie on
Saturday night and Sunday morning.  (Whee didn't leave until Saturday
afternoon..and just got back an hour ago..)

My mom called my cell phone and asked if she needed to stop by to feed him
tonight before she went to work.  I said no because we were already on the
road and would be home within an hour or so..She said she had fed him hay,
some peppers, and carrots..and he didn't eat much of it.. He hasn't been
taking to peppers lately, but usually CHOWS his hay and eats some carrots..

As I'm watching Brownie eat now, he's CHOWING on his hay and has eaten most
of his cucumbers..Happy as can be..popcorning and all..are piggies picky
about WHO feeds them?  Jo-Jo and Oreo really never cared who fed them, as
long as they were fed ;)  Thanks for any input or experience stories :)

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."