[Gpdd] Behaviour - Roadrunner noises

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Tue Oct 14 04:29:16 EDT 2003

Hi GP's
Yesterday my pig Jimmy started making noises like a cross between
Roadrunner 'meep meep!' and a bark.  I have never heard of a guinea pig
making such a bizarre noise and can't find reference to such a noise on the
guinea pig websites I know of.  He got really angry with my boyfriend when
he started imitating the noise back to him.
Has anybody else's pig started making such strange noises?
I hope there is nothing wrong with him.
Bec, Vinnie and Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com