[Gpdd] Silly/Virtual PigAir Reservation Please

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Tue Oct 14 14:34:54 EDT 2003

Dear Pam,

   Please hold a reservation for one (1) Coach seat on PigAir Charters for Cally who wishes to attend the beach party and banquet at Cape Alave in November. Because of Cally's flirtatious nature, I was hesitant at first to send her on this trip. But seeing that there will be a Sows Only Class on the flight, I could not say, "no".

   As far as seat assignments go, can Cally sit on the aisle so that she can get up and go potty every five minutes? Also, because of her very large round bottom, she may be bumping and nudging her seat-mate a lot so a calm and gregarious neighbor may be preferable.

   Cally wants to know if there will be a movie shown (Carrot Wars perhaps?) and needs to order a vegetarian meal with mini salad, yogurt snacks, and cranberry juice. She is packing her frilly flowered dresses, bathing suit, scarves, hair care products, GlamorPig Magazines and, of course, sweaters and a raincoat as she has heard that that part of the West Coast sometimes gets quite a bit of rain and overcast. I need to know how much luggage is allowed as it looks as though she will very much exceed the usual two carry-on's plus one checked bag restriction.

   She is looking forward to this trip more than I can say and I hope that she will get to see Charo and let me know how she is doing over at the Bridge.

  ----  Yours, Susan in New Mexico, USA