[Gpdd] [SILLY] New reservations for PigAir Charter

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 19:17:36 EDT 2003

Thank you Toni and LJ for your prompt reservations for the Poo Trail trip to
the Western Ocean.
Pig Air Charters is proud of it's in-flight food service tailored especially
for piggers of the most discriminating palates. Of course, all piggies may
bring on additional provender but it must be put through airport security.
Please do not put any foodstuffs with checked luggage as piggies will not be
able to get to it while in the air!
So, this is your confirmation for:
Boars Class - Fred
Anything Goes Class - Piglet, Sugar, LJ and Toni

Please note that your Reservation Clerk, Pam, will be on a fact-finding trip
to Seattle next week. I want to check out the availability of shuttles to
the Reservation, as well as local sites to be recommended for those piggies
and chaperones who may want to make side trips.
I will pick up all mail and confirm reservations upon return so please be
patient!

Thank you so much,
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Taz and Patches (the amazing, flying piggie)