[Gpdd] Health: pea eye or cherry eye

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 01:54:15 EDT 2003

Hi All,
   I've been responding to individual's post directly more than I've been posting here (because I have to go to aol on the web to post); however, most of those emails have not contained info that would be relevant to the gp community at large. However, I think that others do this as well, and we, as a "community" miss out on the benefit of some of these replies. I'm so glad that pea eye is being discussed HERE as I think my Coody (i.e.,"Mr. Cooders") has pea eye. Others may have the same condition and benefit from Sandra's info and link. (Thanks Sandra!)
   And Rod, I'm very glad that you added litle Lilac to the list. We will see her name there and remember and say a silent prayer for her.

Alge