[Gpdd] [Silly] A Question About the Poo Trail

Rebecca Willman rebeccawillman at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 13:42:51 EDT 2003

Rod,

What are our furry little friends going to do with all those poos once we reach the Western Ocean? Will there be another goal set for them which far exceeds this one so that they do not lose the sense of purpose and comraderie that they experience through their wee efforts? My boys would be crushed to hear that with their goal reached there is nothing left for them to attempt. Perhaps we should offer them some possible suggestions for bridging the expanse of other distances and see of what they approve as a possible upcoming undertaking. Anyone with suggestion could reply to the digest and then a decision by the pigs and their slaves could be reached.

Rebecca, Tucker #2364, Bosley #2365, and Samson #2366