[Gpdd] [behavior] a possible fight?

Jessica Dalziel reefjumper at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:12:49 EDT 2003

Just wondering why my piggers are not getting along suddenly. I heard a very
loud scream-like squeak coming from the pigs cage today, ran in to fing
chester and vinny close to one another and vinny chattering. I reached in to
touch them, vinny ran away and chester didn't move. I picked up chester, he
squeaked that same squeak again, and I noticed that he had a bloody nose.
Not dripping blood, but his nostril was red.

This has not happned before, the pigs stayed apart for the next few hours,
which is totally not like them, and I'm a bit disturbed by it. Any
suggestions, similar experiences. They are both boars, does this tend to
happen?

Calmly concerned,
Jessica