[Gpdd] health

Kris Wright kayfacavies at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:11:06 EDT 2003

Six weeks ago I wrote asking about an unwanted pregnancy. The young boars
matured faster than I was aware and the vet said that Meg their mum was
pregnant. This week I took her to the vet because she was overdue and not
getting any bigger. He said that she was no longer pregnant and her body has
reabsorbed the babies. Given that I never saw them move I thought that
something was wrong but Meg is still well rounded and healthy and I was
checking her regularly so I would have seen if she miscarried. Has anyone
else ever has this happen? Meg is looking really well so I am very relieved.