[Gpdd] Virtual: Poo trail completion; Misc: Joe Petrillo

Theresa Gilman tgilman at gradientcorp.com
Thu Oct 16 10:32:49 EDT 2003

(This is a re-send, as I didn't use the proper topics in my subject header - please don't post both)

I'm catching up on my reading (about a week behind, now), and noticed the date for our historic arrival is November 18, as have others of you.  Here's my question:  after the grand party, then what?  What are we to do with all this prolific piggie poo?  Shall we go on to Hawaii?  Any thoughts?

Also a word to Joe, George's Dad - you Sir are a delightful member of this group.  Awhile back you mentioned not liking that most of your posts seem to be occasioned by the passing of a dear friend.  Joe, your kind words are such a balm to those broken hearts.  They make us cry, but the tears are for healing.  Please don't stop.gp