[Gpdd] [Silly?] The Poo trail

Rod rod at megalink.net
Thu Oct 16 19:47:33 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

Well, I don't know yet if the Poo Trail can go on to places further afield.

I would advise, that currently I spend at least an hour a night answering e
mails and sending condolences and Official Welcomes to every one when they
join.  Every few months  I have to add another  Poo  page ( currently 10)
to accommodate all your little Poopers.

I spent most of this past long weekend  working on the "We got there"  page
and it still is no where  near finished.

My wife is still talking to me after 6 years of watching TV on her own,
most nights, and I don't know that she will be, after another 6 years...:)

I do think there is a need for those of us that like to use the imagination
and can empathize with our piglets and their need to gain recognition. It
is what makes the world an interesting place and directs out thoughts
towards our Piglets  The most important thing is to get your face to wear a
smile whenever you think of your little Piggies  doing something so immense
and so ridiculous, that it make absolute sense.

There is a purpose to all that pooping and crossing America  seemed like a
really huge goal 6 years ago.  Today it would seem to be just a step in the
right direction.

We will have to see.

Thanks Pam,  for all your sterling work on the Pig air Enterprises.  I am
sure there will be loads of Piggies that will want to get on board to be at
Cape Alava.  I know Dee was doing something here on the East Coast.  You
guys will have to arrange for a formation fly-past at the destination..
Good work ....have a carrot treat on me...:)

I really liked the song title   " Every Poo you make "  Now, is that to the
Roy Orbison  song  or the Sting song..?   It has the feel of an Anthem..
Karen...:)

Warm weeeks

Rod.