[Gpdd] [SILLY] Re: reservations on PigAir

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 17:17:05 EDT 2003

Dear Rayna, Sundae and Tosca,
The reservations for your two lovely lady-pigs have been received here at
PigAir Charters. We have reserved seats for them in the Sow’s Class.
Due to the expected full flight, please limit your baggage to (2) checked
and (2) carry-on bags apiece. Also, if you are planning on bringing
additional “provender”, please make sure it is in the carry-on luggage as no
forays to the checked luggage area will be allowed.
Thank you for selecting PigAir for this all-important flight to witness the
laying of the Last Poo of the Great PooTrail Adventure.
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Taz and Patches the amazing flying piggie