[Gpdd] [SILLY] Dallas PigAir Reservations

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 17:18:59 EDT 2003

Dear Sue, Obie and Mattie,
Thank you for sending in your reservations for the PigAir Charter to the
Western Ocean. Using the remarkable time-travel flight technology developed
by the most amazing piggie scientists in the world, we will be able to pick
up your piggies in Dallas as well as the crowd out of Oxford, UK and all
points between!
Your flight is scheduled for November 16 and we have reserved seats for the
following piggies:
Obie – Sow Class
Mattie – Anything Goes Class

Mattie and Obie are joining a wonderful group for this historic flight. They
should have a great time.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the shore at Cape Alava.
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Taz and Patches the amazing flying piggie