[Gpdd] <topic and subject required>[ANNOUNCEMENT] NEW ,OLD GIRL

METER DAVID maverik71 at msn.com
Thu Oct 16 17:32:52 EDT 2003

HI!  I  am just starting a rescue in my area. I have just taken in our first rescue. She is 6 1/2 years old. She is beautiful and loving. We realize she will probably not live too much longer. So we are going to keep her,  love her, give her the best care we can for however long she needs it. It sickens me though to know that her owner gave her up just because she was living too long. We have falling in love with her at first site and she could not live long enough for us. My children are spoiling her and our other girl rotten.My dogs love them, when I take "Crackers" out to play my dogs clean her face. She loves it.I watch them close- don't want to take any chances - but it is a wonderful sight seeing them living together peacefully.

good days to everyone!
Eleanor and her piggies Crackers and now Blackie