[Gpdd] Re: Health R. Jones ovarian cysts

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 18:45:59 EDT 2003

Hi to all. In response to Beki's question about operating on Gemma,
according to Peter Gurney you are right, you don't need to operate on the
ovarian cysts. Look at Peter Gurney's website under the cysts category
http://www.oginet.com/pgurney/cysts.htm

I forgot about looking on his site and took Snickers to the vet for a cyst
on his shoulder. Not all vets know this stuff. If only I looked at Gurney's
site first, I could have showed it to the vet and maybe she could have just
lanced the sebaceous cyst once she aspirated and found it benign. Now I'm
taking Snickers back to get it lanced but it is much bigger, so will be
harder to work with I imagine. Good luck with Gemma and Daphne.

Carla, Snickers and Snowball