[Gpdd] Re: Health - . Thanks for suggestions about Koko

James & Margaret Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Fri Oct 17 16:40:18 EDT 2003

Friday afternoon.......4:30 P.M.
October 17, 2003

Hi Sandy,

Thank you very, very much for your suggestions regarding Koko and his
problems.

Koko has lost a lot of his muscle tone in the anal area since being
neutered; in fact, the vet even commented on it.  I do clean him out
daily much to his disagreement with this procedure.

I do have a couple of questions I wish you would comment on ASAP.

What is "gut flora"?

Can the yogurt be the fruit flavored kind or just plain?  How much should
I give him daily?

Do I feed him oatmeal that is dry and put it in a dish just like the
pellets or should it be cooked like we slaves eat for breakfast?

I am going to the store tomorrow and will buy what I need including the
bananas.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Jim........Koko, Abby, Sassy Suzy, Speedy, and Ginger