[Gpdd] [Silly] PigAir Flight

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 20:12:54 EDT 2003

Hi Pam.  I would or my piggies I should say would like to reserve seats in the Boars Only section.  Hope there will be plenty of chaperones to supervise.  My guys can get a little fiesty at times, especially Stripe.  He is a sow's man.  They can't wait to go!  Im sure they will make plenty of new friends and have a great time.
Also, will there be treats served during the flight?  Just so I know how many treats I should pack.

Thanks,
Lisa