[Gpdd] CARE - Question

mdstretch mdstretch at toltbbs.com
Sat Oct 18 22:24:46 EDT 2003

Hi.  I have been wanting to ask this question for a long time and never got
around to it.  What is an "Aguoti" pig.  I assume it has something to do
with color but do not know.  Both angel and stretch are very happy that the
digest is back.  They missed hearing the poems and about the virtual trips.
I agree whole-heartily with them.  I want to thank who ever it was it was
that suggested using a paper bag for them to play with.  They love it!!!  It
is so much fun watching them.

Thanks to anyone who is able to answer my question.

Mary D. (mom to angel and stretch)