[Gpdd] [Silly] Pigflight

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Sat Oct 18 15:51:51 EDT 2003

Please book a seat for Phoebe. I think she should probably go into the
sows only section. She's a little mischeavious, and a very curious. It's
been along time since she's been with a lot of pigs and feels she's boss
now. Won't she be surprised!

She wants to help mark the occassion that all her piggy companions who
passed over the rainbow bridge have contributed to.

And believe me since she's recovered from her illness she's been
producing over-time. She can be very generous.

I hear her squeaking now. Have to go give her more food so she can
continue to contribute. She's says it's for a good cause.