[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <add your subject here>

j.mason33 j.mason33 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 19 12:00:03 EDT 2003

Hi, can anyone help?  We've had our Gpigs for about a month now and thet were 8 weeks when we bought them.  They are cared for very well and handled frequently by my children. My question is this..is it normal for the to dart into their house in 'terror' when we move near their cage? They are still very timmid and often don't seem to want to be picked up at all!  Will they get used to us - especialy my 4 and 2 year old?
We'd appreciate any help or advice,
Jon