[Gpdd] [HEALTH] An Extra Tooth!

Y Lau bl8rnr at pop.lava.net
Mon Oct 20 09:15:24 EDT 2003

To All You Piggy Owners Out There:

Have any of you ever had one of your pigs grow extra front teeth ?
My 5 yr. old male has started growing "extras" this year and I can't
figure out why!   My vet clipped the first one short, then decided it
wasn't doing any harm so we decided to just leave it alone if it grew
back.  The next one that grew back was long and thin, sharp, and
curved to the side!  It disappeared right before his next vet
appointment and I assume he snapped it off when eating.

Fortunately, having extra teeth  hasn't affected his appetite, and
aside from the fact that the aliens might have abducted him  and
implanted that tooth when no one was looking, we can't figure it out!!

What do you folks think?