[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR]Catch me if you can!

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Mon Oct 20 12:42:33 EDT 2003

Hello!  Every piggy I've ever had hauls butt as soon as I try to take them
out of the cage or pick them up!  I think it is just a natural
instinct...Once they are securely in my arms purring and kisses take over!
The best way to catch 'em seems to be putting one of your hands in front of
his face and scooping up with the other hand, and of course immediately
securing with both hands and bringing directly against your body.  They can
move pretty fast, forwards AND backwards!!    --Beethoven's slave, Jenni