[Gpdd] Re: Behavior - timid piggies

Takincannon at aol.com Takincannon at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 19:25:18 EDT 2003

he was a young piglet whenever I tried to pick him up, but yes they do get
used to it.  Fred is two years old now and he still runs when I pick him up from
his cage, but now he makes it a game to see if I can catch him and when I do
he stretches out and let's out a big happy sigh when I snuggle him close.
However...when he's running free , now that's a different story....:)  I have to
say "let's get the carrot" to him several times while walking towards the
kitchen and then actually open the refrigerator and rustle the plastic bag in
order to get him...of course he gets the carrot too..don't want him to think I'd
lie to him...;-)
Toni