[Gpdd] [HEALTH] extra tooth - me too!

Jessica Bookwalter j_bookwalter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:16:35 EDT 2003

I am so glad that someone else has this same problem because I was planning
on asking about the exact same thing! (well, not glad of the problem of
course :)
My five year old female had this same thing and it was weird. First she had
the third tooth on the bottom, and like you, had no problems eating, and
then one top tooth fell out only to be replaced by the weird curvy one. Now
she has two normal top teeth and the bottoms broke off. They are now growing
in fine and so far all seem to be normal again. This all happened over a
long period of time which is why I wasn't too concerned, since she is eating
fine, and teeth breaking in guinea pigs is not uncommon. I hope someone has
some answers, because I have never heard of this and could fine nothing in
the usual guinea pig sites or my books.
-Jessica, Foo Dog and Lucky

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa