[Gpdd] [Health] cysts

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 22:36:32 EDT 2003

Hi Carla -- and All,
       One of my "cyber-friends" piggy had a cyst, the vet called it a
hardened cyst, and removed just yesterday. The vet thought it might be a tumor in
that it had grown pretty quickly and was solid. Apparently it grew from the size
of a bug bite to the size of a quarter in just two months. Like you, she was
worried about the surgery.
     Each case is different, but things went very well for this little girl
piggy. She was a bit sleepy last night, I was told, but is active and eating in
spite of her 7 (wow!) surgical staples. And my friend said that the staples
didn't seem to be bothering her.
     Hope very much that things go well for your little piggy-person, too.

Alge