[Gpdd] [Health] piggy has a spine curvature

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:28:55 EDT 2003

Hi All,
I have a brand new little piggy named Honey. She's very sweet, and loves to
be picked up. However, her head is now slightly adjusted to one side. Is it
possible it's from her baggy house? It is a small cloth bag that hangs from
either side of her house, and she likes it quite a allot. I am wondering if
that has caused her to adjust her head a certain way. Any help on this is
greatly appreciated!
Honey Dew also has an ear issue. One ear appears to have a nice, big opening
while the other barely has an opening at all. I am taking her to the vet,
but any help on the subject is greatly appreciated.
Honey Dews Mum, Mia

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es